- It is not always necessary to wash your whole head. Just wash the top and put the rest in a bun.
Give the top a blow-out and then release the rest of the bun and it looks like all of your hair is clean.
This is less work and it's not good to wash your hair too often.
- Wash Twiggy Blonde with silver shampoo for a beautiful ash tone (leave it in for 2-5 min).
- Always condition your hair.
- Comb your hair with a soft brush from root until the end after washing.
- Sleep with your hair up in a bun or knot and bring your hair as much as possible up to
the front of your forehead leaving it voluminous the next day with no sleep marks.
- Always use protection serum in the ends of your hair before using any heating product.
- Be careful with sun protection containing carrot oil. It gives your hair an orange tone.
- Use a hair mask every 2 to 4 weeks.